We are living in a time of rapid change that continually requires us to keep up and adapt. This practical one-day workshop offers a powerful and highly effective approach to resilience. Build on your existing strengths and learn to adjust and thrive in the face of stress, trauma and challenging times.
Join Tony Liston and Di Miller for a profound learning experience that will allow you to:
• Understand what resilience is and how it can support your physical and emotional wellbeing.
• Learn a highly effective approach to building resilience through a practical, positive approach to work and living well.
• Explore practical stress and trauma release tools to enable you to release the emotional and physiological impacts of stressful experiences.
When and WhereVENUE: The Meeting Room, University House, Australian National University, Cnr Balmain Crescent and Liversidge Street, Acton.
INCLUDED: Free parking, workbook, morning and afternoon tea.
INTRODUCING A UNIQUELY POWERFUL APPROACH TO LEARNING HOW TO ADAPT AND THRIVE DURING TIMES OF SIGNIFICANT CHANGE
Knowing, Doing and Being
Operating in the world with resilience and effectiveness requires more than intellectual KNOWING – it requires BEING courageous and taking ACTION to use our knowing to get the results we want.
Learn How to BE Resilient
This workshop is based on the Ontological Coaching model which is an extraordinarily powerful methodology for generating real change at the individual, team and organizational level.
It is highly effective because it is based on a new and highly practical understanding of BEING. It leverages the power of language, moods, physiology and conversations for sustainable behavioural and cultural change.
You won’t just learn theories and ideas about resilience, you’ll learn how to manage your communication, your emotions and your physiology to BE more resilient.
Way of Being
“Ontology” refers to the study of being. In Ontological Coaching we focus on our Way of Being in the world, the dynamic interaction of the three core areas of human existence – language, emotions and body.
Our Way of Being contains our often deep-seated perceptions and attitudes and it is the underlying driver of our behaviour, our communication and our resilience.
For more information on Ontological Coaching, visit Australia’s foremost coaching, training and consultancy: Newfield Institute
Build Your Capability to BE Resilient
This practical workshop is interactive and provides insight and skills to empower us for a better way of living.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
• Apply a different and deeper approach to building resilience to cope with the challenges of your work and personal life
• Understand how your responses to everyday challenges may impact on your emotional and physical well-being.
• Use practical stress management exercises to increase your physical and emotional resilience.
Who Will Benefit From Attending This Workshop
• Individuals and professionals looking for more powerful and constructive ways to respond to different aspects of their work and personal life
• Individuals interested in substantive personal development.
Tony Liston is Director of Beyond Performance Leadership. He is a highly experienced international development professional, executive coach and change management adviser. Tony has a passion for helping individuals, teams and communities to transform through sustainable cultural change. Core principles that underpin his coaching are treating others with the deepest respect, dignity and compassion.
Di Miller is a Mentor Coach and Ontological Practitioner with over 15 years management experience working in public and private sectors in the areas of human resources, change management, career development, performance management and customer service. Di is passionate about building productive working relationships and uses a consulting, coaching approach to help individuals and organisations to increase their effectiveness.
RESILIENCE IN TIMES OF CHANGE
VENUE: The Meeting Room, University House, The Australian National University, Cnr Balmain Crescent and Liversidge Street, Acton, Canberra ACT
FOR ENQUIRIES AND FURTHER INFORMATION Please contact: TONY LISTON Mobile: 0413 239 860, DI MILLER on 0439818980 Email: email@example.com
Payment$620 per participant by Direct Deposit to
BSB: 06 2914
Account No.: 1093 8213
Account Name: Beyond Performance Leadership
Reference: 161 (+ your surname)
Made payable to Beyond Performance Leadership
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellations notified in writing:
• 7 or more days prior to the workshop – refund available less a $110 administration fee
• Less than 7 days prior to the workshop – no refund but registration can be transferred to the next Beyond Performance Leadership workshop
Venue: University House, ANU
Workshop based on the Ontological Coaching Model from Newfield